Sunday, August 04, 2002

I have been working on a sermon for most of the week so I haven't had much time to do much else. For the most of the week apart from working on my sermon I have been spending time with my family and just waiting for my toe to heal up. I have to go back to the hospital on Tuesday to see it it is Ok and if it is I will go back to work , which in one sence I am looking forward to and another an other is that I have quite enjoyed to time off and just stopping. It is funny how live just seems to be put in prospective when you have time to think and just get some time to rest. apart from the the pane that I have had in my foot I have been having a very good time with Mandy and James. I also think that it was right to stop and that God has got the right idea after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home