Tuesday, July 30, 2002

I have finally got my head together and am now back in the mood to blog, to be honest I just haven't felt like looking at the computer let alone Blogging. I think that I has been a lot to do with work and just feeling down all the time because I have been so tired.
One thing about having broken my toe is that fact that I have just had to stop and rest, and that was what I really needed the most. I I also have a feeling that God needed me to stop and rest and to take a good look at what I have been doing over the last few months so that I would be ready to take on new things for him as well.
I have also been away on holiday last week which was good as we took our Youth Group away with us to a Christian study week at Cliff Collage which was the Bible Collage that Mandy and I met. It was fantastic because God moved so much in all our lives and it he has put me back on track again which can't be bad at all. I have to pray and thank God for his help and love over the last weeks and I also pray for his continuing help in the time to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home