Wednesday, June 12, 2002

What a good day I have had today. I had a lovely ride to work on my bike and the rest of the day was good because I had a totally stress free day, every thing was fine even to the point that I was beginning to thing that something was going to go wrong but I was proved wrong. One thing that did happen at work today was that for some reason four separate people came up to me and asked me if I believed in God and why did I go to Church. This was very strange because I didn’t start any of the conversations at all and they all came out of the blue. So what did I say well as I like to think that I am a evangelical Christian I told them the truth, that I do believe in God and Why. I also told them that I believe that Jesus did die for me and that through his death on the cross I am forgiven and will go to heaven. The best thing that happened during the conversation was that not one person who asked me about my faith made fun off it, I have a feeling that God has been working.
On another note I took the car to the garage after work to have it looked at and I ended with a free hour and half in town. So I decided to go to a pub and get a drink of coke and sit in a quiet corner and read my book and just chill for an hour. I loved it even more as the pub that I went to had a none smoking area and some nice seats to sit in, even better was the fact that I was the only one in that part so I had the whole time to myself. I didn't want to leave but I decided to have a look at Grantham museum and then walk back to the garage to pick up the car. The museum was good it was the first time that I have been in and it was interesting just to find out about the history of Grantham seeing that I was not born here, I think that I will properly go again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home