Monday, June 10, 2002

It has done nothing but rain off and on all day today. I am hoping for the sun to come out and then we can do to Belton House with James.
Mandy and I have been chilling this evening and have watched TV and just spent some time together as James is in bed, he was a god boy and went to sleep strait away. Mandy has Just gone to bed and I think that I will be going very soon as I feel like I need a good nights sleep.
I can't believe that it is only Monday. I know that I am wishing my life away but I can't wait until my next holiday it can't come any sooner for me and think that Mandy is thinking the same. I feel a but fed up with work as I have been told that they will not be replacing any on in our department until September , this means that we will still be short at work until then and it also means that we will have to cope with all the hassle that comes our way to. I Just love work right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home