Wednesday, May 29, 2002

I can finally get myself infourunt of the computer and I can spend some time Blogging.
Where can I start first that weekend away with my Youth group was fantastic and God really moved over the weekend with all of us. we had a little rain and I think that we all get wet at some point but other that that I still managed to get sun burnt on my head.
the only down side to going away was the lack of sleep which I still haven't had the time to catch up on as I am on morning this week so I am feeling very tired and ratty. other that that I am fine.
Mandy had a interesting day on Monday because she was knocked over by a Jeep in a car park. She was not hurt badly just that she has got some sore bits and is feeling very tender. she seems to be getting better and I hope that she is ok.
any way bed now I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home