Monday, May 20, 2002

Well it seem to be a long time since I have had the time to get infrount to the computer so I will try and fill in the gaps of the last week first I have been spending time with Mandy watching DVDs on our new DVD player which we got last week. and then J has been staying for a few days and that involved spending time with him as well as not being able that spend time in front of the computer as and went because as most people who know me would not that my computer is in the spare room so if any one comes to stay then I have to give up that computer for the time that they stay, so that is why I haven’t had much time to Blog for that last few days.
Mandy and James are fine and I am looking forward to the weekend because it is the Cliff Celebration weekend and Mandy James and I are taking that Youth Group away with us as well. I am just looking forward to just chilling for that whole weekend and the hope is that Mandy will also get to have some rest as well. that’s about all for I think as I am in need of some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home