Tuesday, May 07, 2002

I have just been enjoying life over the last few days and I haven't done much at all apart from reading and spending time my Mandy and James. Mandy’s parents left on Sunday and I was able to get back in fount of the computer but I haven't felt like it much because I think that it is good just to do other things. The only sad part about today is that I had to go back to work which wasn't to bad but I still feel like I could do with more time off.
I have finally read the book that I got from the library called The Sunflower I have been working my way thought it at a very slow pace because I felt like I needed to spend time thinking about it so I even re read some parts of it just to let it sink in. What can I say about the book it is a must to read and I will be sorry that it has to go back to the library.
So I have just got myself a new book to read but it is a ebook which I got free form Fictionwise.com it is a sort Science Fiction novel so I hope to have it read soon it is called Undone by James Patrick Kelly. I thought that I need a light read after the last book so I think that it will do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home