Saturday, April 27, 2002

I haven't stopped since I got up this morning at 0630 when James came in to see me, I feel very sleepy and Mandy is just as bad she need more sleep than me but I am not shore how we are both as bad as each other with things happening. One thing we have done today it to get a black out blind for James bedroom window in the hope that it will make him sleep in more because we think it is the sun that is waking him up so early. James' room in filled with sunlight for most of the morning and when I went in this morning his room was full of light even though the curtains were closed. so we are pretty shore that it is the sun that is waking him up, I couldn't sleep in his room if I was him with the way the sun comes in I only hope that it will work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home