Tuesday, April 16, 2002


I am feeling a lot better but I still have some spots on my hands and feel and my mouth is still sore but I have been to the doctors and she has signed me of work until Monday to get myself better. Mandy took my sick note in to work yesterday and I can't help but think about what they thought when the saw what was on it because at first glance it looks like Foot and Mouth, I was half expecting a phone call from some one to see if that was the case but I haven't so far. I have always said that with not having an sick time of work for more that three and a half years if and when I did go sick it would be something strange and I would be of for at least a week.
so for most of the week I have been sleeping and just sitting around that house trying to rest I can't remember what it is like to go out side and walk down a street. I have spent some time in the garden because the weather has been fantastic but wasn't out for long because it haven't felt up to it. one other good thing is that I have had chance to read my books and I have read Philip Yancey's book twice because I like it so that is one good thing. I haven't stared anything else yet I am looking for something no to read although I have phoned the library and asked it they could get me a book called the Sunflower by Simon wiesenthal I would like to read it because Philip Yancey referred to it in his book and also I have also heard that it is good but emotionally hard book to read so, I think that I will wait for that to come before I start anything else. I think that's about all that has happened today I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home