Monday, April 08, 2002

What can I say? I am back at work and I still wish that it was the weekend but I know that some how I have to pay the bills. Mandy, James and I both visited down town to have a look at their toy department today James had been given some money for his birthday so we let him chose some presents for tomorrow. he has got some more duplo to build with so he is happy.
The sun was out to day but is seemed a lot colder today than yesterday so I have to put a jumper on I only hoped that it will be ok for the Cliff weekend. I have also booked my next holiday of at work so it looks like Mandy, James and I will all be going away for the last week in July I can't wait.
It is James Birthday tomorrow, I can still remember back four years ago when Mandy was in hospital waiting to give birth, it really dose feel like it was yesterday I can't think where all the time has gone I only hope that it don't go as fast next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home