Monday, March 25, 2002

I have had a very good weekend it was just good to get away and have some time with family and to just chill. We go home Saturday night and felt tired but refreshed.
an Sunday it was Palm Sunday and we had a very good service the preacher was exhalent and I thought he whole service was thought out very well. After Church Mandy, James and I all went to the Muddle for lunch which was a very good ending to a very good weekend.
The only down side to day is that I have to go to work which I suppose is ok because I am only working for four day and then it is Easter and I am looking forward to it a lot, even more to the fact that Mandy’s parents are coming to sat as well. I hope things are of at work today no dout I will have a good week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home