Saturday, April 06, 2002

I have managed to get in front of J’s computer at his house and I thought that I would just take this opportunity to post. Mandy and I have been enjoying having some time away from James, while he is staying at his grandparents for the weekend. I must admit that I feel a bit misplaced without him around but I know that he is in good hands; I think that Mandy does love not having to do the mother thing for the night she is having a wonderful time. I am just letting my time go slowly by enjoying the conversation and the excellent food, which is provided by J’s wonderful mother and father the only sad thing is that we only have a short time here be for we have to go home but that seems to be a very long way off for now. That’s about all that I have to say for now but I hope to be home latter today so I will post then. Life is good and fiends are even better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home