Saturday, April 13, 2002

I am feeling a little better today but I am still not right. I have had some interesting new about my nephew in your who was staying with us last week end he is also ill and has a viral infection called Hand foot and Mouth this has nothing to do with the Foot and Mouth that we see in animals. Interestingly the symptoms are much like a common cold with a rash and guess what I have now got a rash coming on my hands and feet, so I think that I have got it as well. I may be wring but I remember him kissing me on the mouth that it can be pasted on that way so I have got a good chance of having it although adults don't often get it but it just seems to fit the symptoms. I had high fever, diarrhoea, and sore joints and now red spots on my hands and feet. I am told that it is not more that having a bad cold and that is I was to have it then I should treat it as the same and it should be over in a few days. I hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home