Thursday, April 25, 2002

I have had an interesting week this week because I have been working on my own for most of it and I am feeling very tired. also I have been burning the candle at both ends so to speak so I haven't had much time to get in front of the computer to do anything part from red my mail. Mandy and James are fine but James had caught a cold which means that he is keeping up at night, other than that things are ok here.
I have been reading my book, The Sunflower, quite a lot this week and it has made me rethink a few things about what had happened to the Jews during the second world war I have also watched a few films this week on the same subject, I still can't get over the fact that the it only happened sixty years ago. I can't say any more because for one I am not a Jew and two I wasn't even born when it was happening, I can only imagine and that is bad enough for me. I know one thing I will never look a sunflower again without thinking about the what happened to the Jews.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home