Monday, April 22, 2002

I have started back at work today and I was not happy because I am now running the department on my own. R is off sick and K has left the company so that leaves me to runt eh show. I am told that they are trying to find some help but it will take at least three weeks before the know and then six weeks to train them up, so I am in for a long hall.
the rest of the day has been grate and I have finally got my book from the library and so I have started a new book called The Sunflower by Simon Wiesenthal. So far it seems to be a good book and I think that it will be a fast read so I will have to think of what to read next.
Mandy and James are ok and I think that Mandy still can't get over the look of her new kitchen which makes me glad that have done it. I am feeling fine and am glad that I am feeling better, a freind at work said that I look a lot better that I did last time he saw me and I think that he is right. that's it for now I think that I will read some more of my book and will hopefully get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home