Sunday, April 21, 2002

I haven't been online much over the last few days as I haven't felt like it much because of being ill. I am 100% now and am going to go back to work tomorrow. What little time that I have had to myself has been very busy because Mandy and I have finished the kitchen off over the last few days. Mandy is so happy to have a nice kitchen I think that she is feeling on top of the world. I can also say that we are both very tired and in need of rest because we haven’t stopped all weekend but it has been worth it. our Youth Fellowship come around this evening and it was just cool to sit and talk about thing but I was glad when then all left because I just feel like I need to be in bed sleeping. So that is all that I can say, I am going to bed knowing that I am getting up for work tomorrow and that I am feeling a lot better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home