Wednesday, May 01, 2002

Mandy and I have been spending some QT together tonight we watched a film Bridget Jones' Diary and just chilled for most of the night while James was in bed. then we watched saviour on TV.
The rest of the day has been fine my friend R came to see me today after work and we had a good time just talking, but the most funny thing that happened was that Mandy saw a woman letting her do poo in front of our house and then she just left it. needless to say Mandy got mad so mad that she run down the street with no shoes on shouting at the woman to come back and pick up her dog's poo but the woman just kept on walling away so Mandy being Mandy got in the car and drove after her and told her that she should pick it up or else. and the best thing was that the woman came back and picked it up, but I might ad she had a few chose words to say wile she did it. So I say good on Mandy I we have been fed up with people lettering their dogs poo out side our house for some time and I hope that the woman has learnt that she should be responsible for her dog and not others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home