Friday, June 07, 2002

What Can I say about today it has certainly been interesting to say the least. I have been trying to keep away form the world cup but I couldn't help but notice that the was no one at work today because of the England game. it was like walking into a ghost town at 14:00 today. I felt like I was the only one who wasn’t skiving of work. The best thing was that we didn't start the line up until we got the right number of people to run it because the was so many people of work. So I can say the Football has done one good thing for me as we all got to stand around for a time doing nothing.
The rest of the day has been fine apart from the fact that it has been raining when ever I got chance to see the outside world. I hope it will get better.
I came home to find Mandy watching Big Brother on TV she was happy to se me and told me that ALISON was out. I had a feeling that it would be her but hay it is only a game on TV. That’s about it for today as I have a service to prepare for Sunday, I just have some songs to chose, and then I will go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home