Tuesday, June 04, 2002

I have just arrived home from Yorkshire and am feeling very tiered after a long drive down the A1, but I wish that the weekend wasn't over because Mandy and I have had a good long weekend. Mandy and I both managed to catch up on some sleep and James had been with his grand parents which he has loved.
I think the best part of the my time away was going for a walk around Lake Gormire with James and his Nanny, it was just nice to walk and spend time talking and take in the views. The water in the lake was so clear and the view of Whitestone Cliff was fantastic with the afternoon sun hitting it. we could see walkers on the top looking down on us. James loved playing in the trees around the lake and he even went for a paddle in the lake with his boots on. I think that we will be walking there more often.
The only sad thing now is that I have to go back to work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home