Saturday, June 01, 2002

I feel like I have just been working all week and haven't had any time to myself. Well actually I have so again that is why I haven’t been online for most of the week. I have been on mornings this week which means that I am feeling very sleepy and I keep falling asleep when ever I sit down so that thought of coming up stairs to sit inforount of a computer has been one of the last things that I wanted to do. and to top it all I have been at work today as well so I haven't even had a good lie in lie I normally do on a Saturday.
As for the rest of the day the sun has been out and I think that Summer has finally got here but for how long I don't know. I for one hope that it stay for the rest of the weekend at least. As I am on a mission to stay out of the way of the world cup football because I hate the hole game of football. The thought of four more week of it on the TV is doing my head in already so I have am trying to keep out of the way so that I don't have to see any of it. The funny thing is that on my digital TV I seem to have got lots of new channels to look at I was quit excited about it until I found that they were there because of the foot ball do you can guess how I feel about them now. I think that I will have to buy a walkman for work as well because every time I go for a sit in the canteen all that I can hear is football on the radio so I can't even get away from it at work. one good thing it the England are playing tomorrow while I am at Church so I won't have to see any thing at all which is even better.
That's about all for now I hope to be spending some time in Yorkshire for the rest of the long weekend so I will see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home