Wednesday, July 03, 2002

I have finally got time to get on the computers, as some off you might know that the computer is kept in our spare bedroom so if we have some one staying I can't always get time to use it but J who has been staying with us for a few weeks has gone home and I have finally got the time to sit down and spend some time catching up.
What can I say about the last few weeks then? Well first I have got in to Golf in a big way, which I thought I would never do, but I really like the way it feel when you connect with the ball and it just fly’s thought the air. One good thing is that Mandy also seems to like it as well.
What else has happed over the last few weeks I am now surfing at supper fast speeds because of the new broadband connection that I now have, cool or what? I still can’t get my head around the speed and I don’t have to connect to the net now, what fun.
So that about all for now I will have to get on with some more living and see what else happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home