Thursday, June 20, 2002

Well I can finally get to my computer; I had to kick Mandy of it to get here, the reason? We are now on Broadband and it is really cool. I still can't get over the speed that things download. I only have one slight concern and that is the fact that I am always online which means that I feel very vulnerable to the rest of the world, it was ok when I had to connect because I would always be infrount of the computer while I was online just incase anything happed but I can't be here 24/7. So I have got a firewall set up and I have to hope for the best, mind you I don't keep anything on my computer anyway and I don't shop online so I don't think I am a good target anyway.
J is still with us and he has been putting in some long hours at his placement I haven't said more than three word to him in the last 24 hours because we are both asleep or at work, so I will have to wait until that weekend to catch up with him.
Mandy and James are fine but James had go Chickenpox so H has been off school for the week much to Mandy’s dislike because she hasn't had any time to herself this week at all and have been sleeping in because I am on Late's this week so I haven’t been much help either. Anyway I have to be at work soon so I will try and blogg as soon as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home