Sunday, September 30, 2001

I had a funny dream this morning I dreamed that I was one of a gang of people who had preformed a train robbery and that I was on the run from the police. I finally got caught and got sent to prison for some years but they never got the money back and that I had it hidden in a safe place. However, when I got out of prison and got back to the money it was all old money and I couldn’t spend any of it, then Mandy woke me up weird or what? I suppose that there is some one out there that can possibly tell me what the dream mean, but I for one found it to be good fun and it felt quite exciting while I was dreaming it. We had a good time at church this morning I suppose. I found it a bit boring because it was a harvest service and that means that the children stayed it for the whole time. We had James with us and he was a bit restless and I was glad when it was over, James liked it though. Mandy had gone to bed to try and get an afternoon snooze and James is watching some TV that is why I can write this now and not latter. With a bit of luck I can possibly get some more time on the computer later. You never know I might have some more of that dream. It is funny how one day you can dream one thing and then never think of it again at all and others you can dream al the time. I think that I will have to see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home