Sunday, September 23, 2001

Church was good today the preacher was very good and the fellowship was excellent had to pull myself away from the place. I think that it has something to do with the party last night; we felt more like a family. I spent most of the afternoon preparing for my youth fellowship group that I lead; we covered the resent happenings in the USA. I think that I got a good response from the group and we had a good discussion about terrorism and war. We all thought that we as Christians should be praying for peace and not war and we all hope that no innocent people get hurt in the cross fire. I have a feeling that no matter what we do some one is going to die soon. I am just so sad about that thought. After all life is life and I know that people have died and people are morning but I still think that it will only be the innocent that will end up getting hurt in the long run. Mandy is reading a Blake’s Seven book and now I know what she feels like when I get my head into a good book and I can’t stop reading it. I can’t wait form my new books to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home