Thursday, September 20, 2001

I was fast asleep and the alarm went of this morning wow, I didn't expect that honestly. I was having a really nice dream about something that I can’t even remember and then next thing I had was the radio blaring away next to my head. I got up and almost fell over a washing basket that was left on the floor and then I found myself at work. Ok I didn’t just get up and find myself at work but getting there seems a bit of a haze but that is normal. The rest of the day was fine and I even got a trip out to look at some new machines, which was the best part of the day, and I got paid for it. Got home late and had to go to a meeting, so I didn’t get to spend as much time with Mandy and James as I was hoping but I did have James sitting on my lap for about half an hour which is a long time for a tree year old. The meeting went very fast and I must say was not as boring as some can be and I was glad to get home after a long day and now I think that I will go to bed to try and get some sleep. Only one more day left then I can sleep all weekend, and the alarm can stay off for the week what a very nice thought that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home