Sunday, September 23, 2001

Have a look at this!! "How To Block Ads (& Web Bugs) Without Extra Software" Many ad companies record where you surf whenever you view one of their ads. Even pages without ads can track your surfing by including "Web bugs" (tiny, invisible graphics). By blocking ads and Web bugs, you can block the recording and help protect your privacy. In less than two minutes you can eliminate 90% of the ads on the web from your surfing day.It works I have done it. And it is free!! I haven't had any add from any sites that I often get adds on . I used the Automatically Create and/or update your hosts file and it works if you save it and then rename it "hosts" and put it in c:\windows\hosts and delete the old one. And yes I am still not in bed I will go now honest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home