Sunday, September 23, 2001

Fell asleep last night in the front room I woke up at about 0100 and went to bed and slept till late morning and then I fell asleep again in the afternoon I must off needed it or I wouldn’t of slept at all. Had a good evening though Mandy, James and I went to a church party at a local school we a nice time and James enjoyed himself a lot with his friends I led a few games and also got the job of running the PA so that we had music while we ate our meal. It was good to come together to have some fun and fellowship with out it being a fundraiser for the new building project. I know that some may say that we could make some money from it but life is not just about money if anything church life is about fellowship and that I think is what counts. Any way we had a good time and James came home very sleepy and went strait to bed. I myself came home and fell asleep in the chair in the front room again and now I have just woken up to come and write this and now I think that I will go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home