Friday, September 28, 2001

The Car had been playing up today I have had to take it to the garage to get it looked at. I got in the car last night after I work put on the headlights again and they didn’t I turned the switch again and they stayed on till I got home. However, when I looked they were not working at all. I looked at all the fuses and they were ok so it was a trip to the garage and a nice bill fro £97.00 for a new switch unit. Therefore, as of now we are penniless until next week when I get paid again. I am glad that I get paid weekly, but hay what is new. The rest of the day has been ok I am glad that it is Friday and I can have the weekend off I hope to spend some QT with Mandy and James. We are all looking forward to our holiday in a few weeks and I for one say the sooner I am on my holiday the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home