Saturday, September 29, 2001

James and I slept in today till 11am. The first that I knew about it was Mandy telling me that it was time to get out of bed then she said that James was still in his bed as well and he knew were he got it from. It is the first time that he has slept in so late he is usually the first one to get up at about 7am but I know that he got up around that time this morning but I didn’t know that he got back in bed am fell asleep again. Mandy said that she was glad of the rest and the QT with herself. It still didn’t stop James from playing all the time that he was awake and he went to bed at his normal time of 7pm and went strait to sleep. The rest of the day involved a trip to MacDonald’s, a walk around a local garden centre and a hunt for some new shoes for Mandy and James, which we never got. After James went to bed Mandy and I watched some TV and Mandy has gone to bed and I am here at the computer, all together a normal day in the Sutton household.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home