Wednesday, July 11, 2001

James has been a good boy today he has been so loving and happy. I got home and all that he wanted to do was to play games with me. I love it when he lets me into his own little world of play. I have started to read a new book it is a Star Trek, Blake’s 7 crossover seems interesting I hope to have it read fast because I have just brought some more Star Trek books from e-bay so they will keep my going. The weather seems to have taken a change here in Grantham at 05:00 this morning it was raining and cold and when I came home it was still raining at least the rain will do the plants good. I only hope that the weather is better for the weekend. I found myself watching Crossroads on TV today I have decided that it is still as bad as the last time it was on, just that the cast seems to be a lot younger and all looking thin and trendy. It seems to be ploy to get the younger element of society to watch it I don’t think that it will last long. Interesting thought about that is the fact that my Bible study for yesterday was about WHO'S INFLUENCING WHO? It was taken from Proverbs 1:10-19. And was going on about who and what entices you and if your friends pull you away or push you toward Jesus. Just think about that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home