Monday, July 09, 2001

I hate Mondays. Hate them, hate them, hate them and hate them. Didn’t get much sleep last night and when I did Mandy said that I woke her up by talking in my sleep. Then the alarm went off and I fell out of bed a got up and fell asleep on the loo; I finely pulled my self together and got to work on time, feeling very sleepy and not on this planet. God knows how I manage to set up and do my work as I didn’t feel awake until about 08.00 and them that was after 2 cups of coffee. The rest of the day went well but I have been told that I have to be at work for 05.30 to get things set up this week. More lack of sleep. Mandy, James and John H were watching that tennis when I got home it was the last of it for this year at last. We then went out and did some shopping and that was about it for today I came home ad fell asleep (what is new there) and I am now on my way to bed at last. John H is leaving tomorrow so I have said go bye to him, I think that I will miss him around the place, and am about to go to bed. Hope fully I will have more time tomorrow to get some more things done we will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home