Sunday, July 08, 2001

Mandy and myself have both been out preaching today. Mandy says that she had a good time and I think that I did; the sermon could of done with a bit more work but it was ok. Church was ok this morning Tony P our minister was the preacher he was ok I had to record it so I had other things on my mind and I couldn’t worship as well. Our guest John H took us out for Sunday lunch at our local pub called the Muddle Go Nowhere, which was very nice of him to do. All three of us adults had chicken in a hickory sauce and James had a children’s meal. We had to get back home for me to go out preaching for 15:00 so we eat and run much to James’ dislike because he wanted to play in their play area. Had the car looked at by a friend to day it has began to make a noise from one of the wheels he says that it needs a new wheel bearing. He says that he can fix it but it will cast about £30-£40. More money to spend when we don’t have any never mind at least it will safe for us to go on our holiday. Back to work tomorrow bar-hum-bug early starts as well. That means that it will be a week of me feeling sleepy and ratty what is new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home