Friday, July 06, 2001

It’s a day off today and I have been mooching around all day sleeping on the settee and just doing nothing at all. I am glad that I have got today off as work was getting a bit to much for me with all the over time that I have done but at least I have got a long weekend. John H has come to stay with us today, he will be with us for a few days, personally I think that he is mad to come and stay with us here it this mad house but I am glad that he is here. Mandy is happy because they both share a common interest, which is a watching, an old science fiction program called Blake’s 7 I like it as well but not as much as Star Trek. John has come with a bag full of videos to watch I may take some time out to watch some; it is better than the tennis, which they both like as well. I think that I have got the best thing out of the whole weekend though Mandy and john are as I write sitting down stairs in the front room collating all my Star Trek Fact Files, a job that I have been putting off for some time and was hoping that they would do it this week end. He says smiling to himself. I have phone my mother this evening which I haven’t done in some time and there was a knock at the door I was the only one that seemed to notice it so I put my mother on hold to see who it was only to find that it was the window cleaner wanting to be paid which I did but I only went and forgot that I had my mother on hold 15 mins later I picked up the phone and she was still on hold! I felt so bad about it, but it just goes to show that we are part of a world that is used to being left on hold. Sorry Mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home