Wednesday, June 27, 2001

Today has been a funny day .The beast thing that happened was that when I came home I found a note from Mandy to say that some friends had called to see us. They were on their way back from a holiday and had called in on the off chance to see us and ended taking Mandy and James out for a meal and to meet them there. I found them sitting in our local pub called the Muddle Go Nowhere looking very happy and full from what looked like a lovely meal. They came back to our place for a cup of tea and chat it after, it was good to see them and I think Mandy has got a lot out of it. After they had gone I fell asleep because Mandy was watching tennis at Wimbledon and I can’t get my head around that game at all had a late dinner and thought about the fact that I will be going on holiday soon so Mandy and I talked about that after James went to bed, I can’t wait to get back to cliff for a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home