Monday, June 25, 2001

I got up late this morning I was lucky I suppose as I woke up at 05:00, so I still had time to get to work on time. I can say one thing about it I felt very awake this morning. Came home from work and started to do some DIY around the house today was a electrical day I put up a new light fitment on the lading as the old one got broke and I finely got around to putting up a new flood light in the back garden, the old one didn’t work it never did and now I know why I found that the electrician that put up the old light had wired it up wrong so it would never work at all. I am glad that I have a good neighbour that knows about such things, as I had to call him in to help me with it. It took two hours to get the new light fitted because we almost had to rewire all the one side of the house. The best bit was when I put the bulbs in one did not work so I had to go back to the shop where I got it from and get a new bulb just my luck really. So I now have a new light in the garden so when Mandy goes out at night to put things in the bin she can see what she is doing. On another note the day has been hot and sunny here in Grantham so hot that we have had the fans on all day and night just to stop us from melting away. I like it warm but not to hot like today. Also Mandy says that she has read this Blog at last and thinks that my spelling could do looking at all that I can say to that is so what this Blog is form me and I write land spell as I want to. I think that if any one reads this then they will get to know me better if I am my self. That is about it for today I think that it is bed for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home