Tuesday, June 19, 2001

What did I say yesterday about things going wrong then? I went to work and things started ok then at about 19:30 things just seemed to go horribly wrong the machines just seemed to not want to work and we had a mounting of product coming down the line and no where for it to go ad you can imagine we were a bit stressed at thins point. We finally got things working at around 21:40 and I was asked it I would work a couple of hours overtime I said yes and ended up working till 02:00 this morning. I now feel very sleepy and I have a feeling that I will be working tonight as well, Ok so I will get more money this week but some times I would like to see my family for more that I few hours a day. On a home the note the plumbing that I did yesterday seems to be holding up we haven’t been flooded yet and I have just been told by Mandy that she has got me the bike that I said I would like for my birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home