Thursday, June 14, 2001

Today has been a good day things seem to be going well at work and I am getting the hang of my new job. Funny really I think that I have fitted in well with the rest of my new department. I still can’t get used to working early they always seem to get the better of me I just feel so tired when I come home and I just fall asleep which is not far on Mandy and James at all because all the see of me asleep. Mandy and James went out to one of James’ friends birthday party to day and as soon as they walked out the door I fell asleep the next thing that I knew was the door bell ringing as James was trying to get in the house. The other down site to sleeping in the after noon is that I can’t get to sleep til late at night and when I do get to sleep I feel that I haven’t had enough sleep at night and feel sleepy all day, I just keep going round and round. I have also found out that I am working on Saturday so I will have to be at work for 06.00 so that means that I will be feeling sleepy all day Saturday as well. No rest for the wicked so they say. On the Big Brother front I think that the people in the house have wised up to that Stuart guy and I think that he will be the one making the big walk tomorrow, no doubt I will keep you posted about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home