Sunday, June 10, 2001

Interesting day today it has been non-stop since I got up this morning and I got up late as well. Went to church and had a good time there I am glad that we have a nice church to go to where every one is nice and glad to see you, it is like walking in to a home. I also had a meeting at 14.30 with Emma my co leader of my youth group we had to finish are final session for the stathern weekend, that lasted about 2 hours. Then Mandy went out to preach at Finking Street Church and James and I had some good QT time and watched a film together. When Mandy came home we also had some QT time together after James went to bed, we played Uno for a few hours and had a great time just talking and having fun. I must admit that we don’t often get time to do that much if it isn’t me going out then it is Mandy. It was just good to have fun together with out James. I think that we must try and make time like that more often. That is about all that has happened to day I must get to bed to sleep as I am on an early shift this week and have to get up at 04:30 in the morning. The week also seems set to be a very busy week for me as I look at my calendar I have at least 3 meeting this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home