Tuesday, June 05, 2001

Started in my new department today at work I think that I will enjoy it every one that I have talked to seems to be ok and the new job seems to be ok. It was funny I still have to clock on at my old clock machine so I saw all the people from my old department and I felt a bit sad to be leaving but they all wished me look and said that they were happy for me some one even said that they were sad to see me go and they wouldn’t know what to do with out me, that was nice. I also have to get used to having tea brakes with new people as well I think that it will be that which is the hardest to get used to not talking to the people who I have got to know for the last three years. On a home news front we have just got some new photos of James our son form his play group he looks so grown up I still can remember him as a small baby needless to say we will be sending copy’s to grand parents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home