Sunday, June 03, 2001

I knew that I shouldn’t of talked about my computer breaking down I have had all sorts of problems with it to day. First it just stopped then I had a blue screen of death and then I had to run the scan disk because it had some how got a disc error. So I had to spend the last hour getting it to run it seems to be ok now though. What else had happened to day? First I went out and preached my sermon that I prepared last night to a little Methodist church with a congregation of about 12. It felt very good and I think that all appreciated it. Then I went to pick Mandy and James up from Church and we decided to go out for lunch so we went to a pub called the Muson Gap, it was a nice dinner but it was a bit pricey so we won’t be going there again it is back to the Muddle Go Nowhere for us I think. We came home and Mandy felt ill so I told here to go to bed and James and I had a bit of QT time together. I like the times with my son James he is such a happy boy always smiling and playful I wish that I could spend more time with him. At 7:30pm I went out to run my youth fellowship. Had a good time talking with them till 9pm. We talked about war and what we as Christians feel about it. I think that most of the group felt that it was wrong to go to war but there are times when we have no choice because of things like genocide which we all agreed was wrong. Came home and then phoned my mother and talked to her then phoned April my sister and talked to her for about an hour, good to talk to her I don’t often get the time to speak to here much glad I did today she is ill so I tried to brighten her up a bit. Thought that I would go and read some other Bolgs now I think I will start with Grayblog first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home