Thursday, May 31, 2001

Had a funny day at work today I have applied for a new job in a different department. I have had an interview and was sort of told that I have got the job good I thought but when I got to work this morning I was told that I needed to take some tests. This was at 06:30 this morning I was still waking up so you can imagine how I felt being told that I had to do 3 tests each lasting 6mins long. I am not shore if I have done ok or not and I will never find out because they told me that they will not tell me the out come. So as a result I am not shore what is happening with work at the moment if I am to stay in my current department or if I am moving. I AM NOT WORRING ABOUT IT THIS TIME!! I keep telling myself that but it is one thing to say that and another to do only time will tell.
On a home note James my son keeps telling me that he wants to go camping again. He still thinks that we can go whenever we like. I wish that we could still be back at Cliff too. James also is sleeping in his bed as I write this without a nappy on for the first time we are trying to get him nappy less in bed he is almost potty trained just the night time now. Mandy is ok she is saying that she would like to go back to Cliff Collage for Derwant week in July I think that sounds a good idea to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home