Saturday, June 02, 2001

I when out for a drive to day with Mandy and James We ended up in a MacDonald’s on the A1 for dinner James enjoyed his dinner he was a very good boy. From there we called at a friends M’s but she wasn’t in so James was a bit upset then he realised that his baby sitter lived nearby and he insisted that we called in to see her but she was at work. We finally have just got home feeling very tired and sleepy. I can’t stop though because I am preaching tomorrow so I have got to get things ready like writing a sermon for one and then thinking about what I am going to be doing with my youth fellowship for the evening. O the joy of being a preacher and youth leader it means that the weekends never seem to be all mine something seems to always need to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home