Wednesday, June 06, 2001

I Reminded Mandy yesterday about this Blog she said that he had forgot about it and said that see would read it. The one thing that I forgot to say to her was that I have always felt that I would not tell any friends about this Blog because I feel that if they found it then ok but if I tell them then I would know that they know and feel a little embarrassed about it, so Mandy God bless her tells our good friend John about this Blog I am not bothered about it at all, and I should of explained about how I felt to Mandy, but I just thought that I would have a bit more time to myself if you know what I mean. So John if you are reading this then WELCOME and This Is My Life, and hope that you find my thoughts and ramblings ok and if you find some things funny or may be the whole thing a bit serial then that is ok and I don’t mind but I hope that you feel welcome to my mind anyway. The best thing about friends is that really good ones are hard to find and I have been blessed with more than most and that I have a lovely and caring wife and son. Thank God for friends and most of all my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home