Monday, June 11, 2001

Just got in from a meeting and I am feeling very tired and I have to been up at 04:30 in the morning so I won’t say much.
Some times I wish that I didn’t have to go to meetings they can be really boring like the one that I have been to today. They just seemed to go on for ages and ages we started at seven and I have just got home and it was held less than five min drive from home. All we did was talk about the same things that we talked about last time and they weren’t much. I would at least like to feel like we are getting something done at least. I hope that the meeting tomorrow is better and more productive.
Work was ok today I think that I will get the hang of my new job.
Mandy and James are in bed asleep so I might look in on James and give him a good night kiss before I go to bed. I think that one of the best bits about being a dad is when you look at you child asleep and he looks so lovely and peaceful you just can’t help feel a sense of being proud and just glad that you are a farther. I wish that I could spend more time with James. Any way I am feeling very sleepy and tired so of to bed for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home