Tuesday, June 12, 2001

Got home from my other meeting in time to watch Big Brother today I see that Stuart is one of the nominees to be voted out good or what!!! I hope that he is the one that gets kicked out on Friday. I most people who know me would tell you I don’t like him at all. The meeting was a good one for once we had it in a pub so if it got boring then all I had to do was just sit and drink my pint, and I did a lot of that. That is about all that has happened today apart from going to work and I think that I talk too much about that as it is. It was also good to spend time with friends tonight after the meeting we just talked and drank shame that Mandy couldn’t come with me we should of tried to get a baby sitter but she said that she was ok and was happy to stay at home; she knows what some meeting can be like. Of to bed now early start again in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home