Sunday, June 17, 2001

I have just been to Yorkshire for the week end it was totally not planed at all we just decided to jumped in the car on Saturday and go to see Mandy’s Mom and Dad. That is why I haven’t Blogged for the last day or so. It was good fun just to go and leave everything behind. We got there on Saturday evening and we completely surprised Rose and Adrian by just phoning them before we left. James loved it when he got there he ran into their house shouted hello Nanny and Granddad at the top of his voice. He loves his grandparents lots he likes to help his granddad in the garden and helping his nanny in her kitchen and it is good for us too just have someone else looking after James for a while, like this morning James got up at 06:10 this morning and we didn’t have to get up his nanny and granddad got up instead and left us to sleep. The other good thing that happed to day is that it is father’s day today so I got breakfast in bed and that was nice to just get up and chill. We had a good time and I think that we will be going back in a week or so for longer this time. I also had to be back home to run our Church Youth Fellowship, I think that we had a good time we talked a money and what we do with it and what God thinks of it and also about the gifts that God gives us. I am glad that I run the Youth Fellowship because they are a good group and I think that I get a lot from them as well More, I think, than they realize. God bless’ me though them and I hope that he uses me to bless them to. I pray that they will all come to know him in there life’s after all that is all that it is about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home