Friday, June 15, 2001

It is Friday and that means that it is the start of the weekend exempt I will be working tomorrow bar humbug I wish that I didn’t have to now. Still the money can always come in. I upset James today I got home from work and found a chocolate bar in the kitchen so I ate it with a cup of tea I later found out that it was James’ and that he was saving it for his pudding after his tea. So Mandy say after he had eaten all his tea he could go and get it from the kitchen but all he found was the rapper. He was so upset he just sat and sobbed in the corner for what seemed like ages I finally owned up and told he that it was me and said sorry he excepted it at a price I had to go out and get him a new bar so he could still have one. I felt so bad that I did right way and got him a big pack one for each day this week. He was so happy. I went to the Hospital Radio to do my show today as well had a good time there just good to talk and listen to music. I find that at times it can be a good place to just chill. Big Brother that no lip man Stuart is out today I am very glad so glad that I think that I will watch the repeat on E4 later. By the way I still can’t get my tongue round that last post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home