Sunday, June 24, 2001

I have been so busy over the last 24 hours it has been unbelievable. I have been preparing for a praise party at church for tonight and that seems to have taken all my time I hope that it goes ok. I think that it will be ok, we are trying out new things in our church just to see if they work or not. I think that we are being a bit radical to say the least what with lights and loud music it should be fun I only hope that there isn’t some opposition to it. James got us up at 05:50 this morning and I went to bed at 03:00 I am very tired but not as tired as Mandy who is just grate when it come to getting up to look after him and letting me get some sleep. We went to church this morning and the preacher was a preacher that I find very boring so I didn’t get much out of it today but I suppose that I shouldn’t say that really because we don’t got to church to get something out of it that is only a bonus we go to church to worship God and it is him who should be getting something out of it not us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home