Friday, June 22, 2001

I have to say that I really am mad about not getting to my computer to Blog as much this week. I feel like there is a part of me that is missing. I didn't realize how much I would get into blogging and when something like work takes over I feel even madder. What can I say about my life this week then? Well all I can say is Work, Work and more Work.. I feel like I have spent all of my time there this week, my boss keeps asking me if I can work and I keep saying yes and I don't know why after all it is not compulsory to work overtime. Sometimes I think that management think that you live to work not work to live if you know what I mean. Ok so I will have a good wage this week but is that all there is to life? I don't think so! I like to spend time with my family and talk to my wife some times. Phone friends and talk about nothing and then spend time with people that I like, not to be shut up in a factory for 8 to 12 hours a day. Any way I think that I have got that out of my system now on with the rest of my life. What else had happen to me then? Well it was my turn to get up and look after James yesterday and guess what he decided to get up at 05:50 and I was not happy but I got up and let him play while I fell asleep on the settee. He was good because he let me sleep and he just sat and watched TV till his mom got up. I also found some more DIY to do on the house, which I am not looking forward to at all, but it need to be done ASAP. That is about is so far as all the rest of the time that I have had I have been at work which I have talked about. I AM NOT WORKING OVERTIME THE REST OF THE WEEK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home