Sunday, June 24, 2001

Just thought I would talk about the praise service we did at Church this evening it went very well I was surprised at how well it went for the first time. I could say that there were things that I thought we could do better but then we all could say that, as it is part of the learning curve and when we do one again it will be better. You hear me say when we do another yes I think that we will I hope that the people who were there thins time will find more friends to bring next time and we will see from there. The only thing that I really thing would help next time is that we need more people to help clear up after it is all over Ian and I were there till about 21:00 and we both felt very tires seeing that we were at church setting up from 15:00 six hours on the go is a long time. That is about it really except that I had a good time with god as well, it felt a little like I was back as a student at cliff again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home